Stella Guest House was built in 1864 and was commissioned by Lady Isabella Mostyn who's family still own most of Llandudno and surrounding area. The property is a Grade 2 listed building so all building works has to be submitted to the Planning Office for consent. The property is also within the Conservation area so the look and feel of the guesthouse will always be pleasing to the eye and in original condition.
The Guest House location is on Church Walks, considered to be the prettiest road in Llandudno. The Guesthouse is located by the Great Orme Tramway and the seafront can be viewed from the seating area at the front of the Guesthouse.
Whilst it is a traditional Victorian house, everything has been done to ensure all rooms have modern facilities including USB sockets by every bed whilst keeping the character of the property. We are conveniently situated on Church Walks with the seafront being only 4 minutes walking and the town only 5 minutes away when walking.
Although the Town and all Restaurants are only 3 minutes away, we are in a quiet location.The Kings Head Pub, the oldest pub in Llandudno is conveniently situated at the rear of the Guesthouse and features a large selection of Real Ales, a Restaurant and a large wood burning open fire.
Competition winners Fish Tram Chips is a fish and chip shop and dining room is also at the very rear of our property and well worth a visit.
Please get in touch with us on 01492 877116 if you have any questions or simply to make a reservation.